NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form | NITDA Scholarship 2018 application commences. The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy.
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
How To Apply for NITDA Scholarship 2018:
- Interested candidates are to visit http://scholarship.nitda.gov.ng/ to apply online.
- If you are applying for the first time, Click on the FRESH APPLICATION link to proceed with your application.
- If you have applied before but wish to edit your record, Click on the UPDATE MY RECORD link to proceed with your update.
- You are required to apply only once. You will be DISQUALIFIED if you apply twice.
Application ends on Thursday, 11th October, 2018.
NB: A comprehensive Aptitude Test(s) will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award. Only candidates who are found eligible will be Shortlisted.